Negotiating To Sell
What Our Distinctive Agents Will Do For You
Your Distinctive agent will immediately present and explain all offers to you. You will be able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented. During the negotiation process, your Associate will leverage their experience and skills to advocate your interests:
- Reviewing the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Explaining how contingencies and release clauses work.
- Protecting you from signing a "blank check" for unknown problems or repairs.
- Defining legal disclosure requirements.
- Orchestrate the offer process for "back-up" offers, if necessary.
Throughout the negotiation, your Sales Associate will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of accepting an offer is yours.